Our client, a leader in the Beauty & Personal Care Industry with international presence, is looking for a Senior Vice President of Finance, to provide financial guidance and support that will enable the company to move aggressively towards achieving its growth plans.
Qualifications / Requirements
- 15 years professional experience with at least 8 years in Direct Selling companies (recently) and minimum 7 years in finance management or relevant finance role.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English and Spanish (preferred).
- MBA in Finance, Accounting or related field as well as a CFA and CPA
- Strong leadership, organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and solve problems.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. SAP)
- Ensures timely and accurate budget analysis and financial review for management team.
- Recommends and develops policies, procedures and systems to meet company objectives.
- Provides strategic financial leadership and support on the evaluation of potential alliances, acquisitions, mergers, pension funds and investments and/or other issues affecting the business.
- Provides strategic guidance around capital financing options to support company growth needs.
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations, developing cash flow forecasting and maintain a long term cash forecast.
- Recommends and leads new efforts to improve ROE/ROA performance.
- Maximizes return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities; maintaining relationships with the investment community.
- Establishes financial reporting systems and controls to ensure compliance with company expenditure requirements and to meet customer needs.
- Work with other team members to understand revenue and cost drivers and define appropriate reports for tracking, assisting in this way to achievement of the results.