It’s time to become a key part of the operation! Display all your technical and interpersonal knowledge, and be recognized for it! We are looking for a field technician
#LI – RR1
Qualifications / Requirements
- Strong Engineering experience and knowledge of Propulsion and Maneuvering Systems
- Four years rounded experience in mechanical and electrical equipment repair, with at least 2 years of experience in marine mechanical equipment or facilities maintenance work.
- Knowledge of the use of specialized tools to perform the necessary repair functions.
Ability to troubleshoot marine equipment.
- Knowledge of Hydraulic Systems
- Ability to read drawings
- Must possess good communication skills for a service team environment.
- Valid state driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Ability to successfully pass any background checks and/or drug testing required on the contract.
- Valid U.S. Passport with no travel restrictions
The Field Service Technician will play a key role in interfacing with customers as this person will be supporting installations, commissioning, sea trials, warranty, and non-warranty repairs either on-site, over the phone, and/or online.
Education / Training
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED)
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering is preferred (not required)
- Large vessel production or operation.