Our client is a company dedicated to supplying the best app and online freight logistics experience along with excellent customer service to thousands of customers nationwide. They are currently looking for a Shipper Account Executive to join their team, and help them create new business opportunities and consolidate existing ones.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years of logistics/transportation sales or a similar position. Freight broker experience is a plus.
- Proven track record of experience and previous sales success. (Book of Business)
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management and sell key company services based on current corporate objectives.
- Must be able to work flexible hours and to create compelling and insightful reports.
- Availability to stay in communication with headquarters.
- Identifying potential business opportunities for building new and current customer relationships.
- Leads generation
- Leads conversion
- Client retention
- Strong sales skills
- Customer Relation Management (CRM)
- Loads posting per client
- Ready to learn.
- Availability to visit headquarter (Miami).
- Work schedule: 9:00 am – 5:30 pm. Monday-Friday.