This is a leading technology platform and investment manager specializing in bitcoin and digital assets tailored for financial advisors, institutional investors, and private clients.
The company uses leading software designs and architectures to deliver highly secure, beautiful, and scalable investment experiences and products for clients.
The company produces best-in-class research and market commentary for our wealth management and institutional clients so they can make informed investment decisions and stay up to date on crypto market trends.
Is a venture-backed startup serving a growing customer base of leading wealth management firms that manage over $150 billion in client assets.
Qualifications / Requirements
- 4+ years of software development experience outside of education and internships
- 1+ years of software technical leadership (can be ownership of part of a project or layer)
- Experience with SQL databases and caching systems
- Foundation in data structures, algorithms, and software design with strong analytical and debugging skills.
- Effective interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills with great problem solving abilities.
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer, you will leverage existing knowledge of website UI/UX, secure and performant website development, and backend services and databases, to build products that delight clients and support our partner integrations. You will have ownership of the product lifecycle and shape the architecture and structure of the products.
What you will own
- Work with UI/UX designers, product managers, and development team to implement website products including user flows and frontend features that match customer and partner requirements.
- Implement the technical requirements to deliver the software, including frontend, backend, data layer, real-time data or eventing, Azure cloud deployment, logging, monitoring, and release and issue tracking.
- Set the tone and help team members strive for the values of trustworthiness, doing your best, and learning how to deliver at a consistent pace.
Good to have:
- Previous experience with event sourcing; F#, Ocaml, or functional programming; Server-side Blazor; Figma design
- Financial background or previous work with financial data