Our client, an innovative social marketing company within the Beauty & Cosmetics Industry is looking for a Sr Accounting Manager Projects. We are looking for a seasoned professional who will be working on multiple projects and initiatives in Accounting as assigned by Management, helping to align existing accounting practices with the US GAAP, improve existing and build new processes in the US Accounting Department and locations overseas, including month-end process and who is ready to assume more responsibilities in the future.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Experience with large ERP systems (e.g. SAP, Oracle) is a must, including AP, AR, FA, and GL modules.
- Knowledge of SAP is a big plus.
- Advanced Excel user who is comfortable to work with large sets of data.
- Ability to work in cross-functional and remote teams.
- Experience with a direct selling international company is a plus
- Travelling – less than 10%
- Help to streamline the month-end close by increasing efficiency.
- Constantly review and propose continuous improvements in accounting processes
- Develop and maintain up-to-date accounting policies and procedures to ensure compliance with the US GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) and Company’s rules.
- Develop existing and implement new internal controls processes in the US and overseas.
- Interact with the functional leaders in the headquarters, including CFO, and finance directors abroad effectively resolving all issues associated with the accounting close, projects, and systems.
- Lead the process of the external audit from the Company side and prepare the update for the Management.
- Propose new and develop existing metrics and KPIs for the Accounting function.
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and helping to produce financial reports and statements.
- Actively participate in the SAP system improvement project and lead the financial consolidation project.
Education / Training
- Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance
- 8+ year experience in Accounting, preferably for manufacturing and distribution company focusing on personal care products
- Experience working with the external auditors, preferably Big 4
- Experience of preparation of consolidated financial statements and eliminations
Benefits after the temporary period:
- 100% paid Medical/Dental/Vision for employees
- 401k plan, including employer’s matching