Our client is a family-owned bank institution with more than 25 years of experience in South Miami. Right now they are looking for a Senior Admin Assistant with a strong background to support the CFO.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Ability to resolve issues, work independently, and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Strong attention to detail and adaptability to handle several tasks simultaneously.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet, Intranet
- Ability to become familiar with bank-specific programs and software
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to use discretionary judgement.
- Possess professional and courteous demeanor
- Completes a wide range of administrative tasks, including correspondence, social media postings, agreements that require a high level of typing proficiency and a good knowledge of generally accepted format principles.
- Will assist in coordinating bank and community events; track RSVP’s for executives.
- Responsible for gathering data and information from a variety of sources, such as regulations, computer print outs, and does research as necessary. Verifies data accuracy and relevance, reorganizes and drafts reports to ensure the meaningful display of information and that reports fulfill the intended purpose.
- Establishes, maintains, and revises filing and record keeping systems. Classifies, sorts, and files correspondence, articles, records, and other documents.
- Greets and screens personal visitors and customers. Exercises tact, judgment, initiative, and extensive knowledge of supervisor’s functional area to determine those who can be handled by subordinate officers and staff.
- Answers telephone for C level Executives ; refers calls to other staff members and officers as needed. takes messages, and makes appointments as necessary.
- Maintains supervisor’s calendar, reminds supervisor of scheduled appointments and meetings. Assembles documents, reports, information as required to prepare for meetings. Ensures that participants are informed of meeting dates and times, and have the necessary information and documents.
- Receives, opens, sorts, and distributes incoming mail directed to C level
- Other duties as assigned.
- Work as a Personal Assistant when need it
Education / Training
High School diploma or equivalent.