Our Client is one of the largest companies in the entertainment industry and is currently in the market for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum 5 years experience in Finance or Accounting field.
- Financial Planning & Budgeting experience
Responsible for coordinating the annual budget, forecast and strategic planning processes. Analyzing actual to budget and forecast variances, providing ad hoc analysis support, recommending, and implementing process improvements. Finance support for new business and Original Programming.
- Coordinate the annual budget and forecast processes, including timely and accurate data input by key customers/functional groups, budget and forecast consolidation and analysis, and presentation to management
- Provide financial tools, advice, and analysis to budget managers, including senior management
- Ensure alignment of key company strategies with financial budgets and forecasts
- Coordinate strategic planning process
- Provide monthly analysis and commentary on key budget and/or forecast to actual variances and provide recommendations for future actions as required
- Perform trend analysis, including the identification and communication to management of financial risks, opportunities, and/or areas for improvement
- Prepare in-depth cost and profitability analysis and assist in the development of pricing and break-even models
- Develop financial models that provide long-term planning insight
- Assess the financial impacts of policy, fiscal, and operational issues
- Identify, recommend, and implement financial policies, procedures, and controls
- Proactively work to further automate the monthly variance analysis, forecasting, and annual budget processes to drive process improvements and increase financial accuracy
- Ongoing evaluation to streamline processes and improve effectiveness
- Respond to special requests for financial data and analyses, ensuring accurate and timely input for key decision makers
Education / Training
- Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting or related experience
- CPA or MBA