Our client is a multinational brewing company, right now they are looking for a Sr Regional Marketing Manager to lead the commercial brand agenda for the region and deliver best in class consumer communication and activation, demonstrating clear P&L strategies delivering a significant performance uplift.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor degree required, Masters preferred.
- Fully Bilingual English and Spanish.
- 7-10 years of previous marketing experience with high profile CPG brands
- Previous beverage/alcohol/Premium brands experience preferred
- Strong knowledge and experience in the areas of brand portfolio management, executing brand strategies, marketing principles and techniques, marketing mix management, management of creative and promotion process
- Strong Digital/Social knowledge an understanding the social landscape
- Computer literate, including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Orchestrate and manage the successful delivery and execution of your marketing plans, ensuring overall spend and performance transparency
- Lead the development and tropicalization of the local market programming including collaboration with global brand directors, sales and customer teams to deliver high impact consumer communication, activation plans, and selling tools.
- Develop the digital strategy across all brands and oversee the digital execution including planning, media planning, content development as well as measurement and reporting.
- Ownership of the portfolio strategy and local brand strategies supporting business growth ambitions and delivery of the LPR. Deliver Annual plans including comprehensive insights into the performance of the Brand (Market, Consumer, Shopper, and Customer).
- Take personal accountability for strong peer-to-peer internal relationships with the Sales, Pricing & Revenue and Supply Chain channels to collaboratively design channel strategies that unlock commercial (P&L) performance
- Food & Beverages
- Food Production
- Consumer Goods