Process transactions and accounting entries largely related to the expenses/accounts payable and revenue/accounts receivable. Key job duty is to ensuring entries are accurate, complete, and processed efficiently in a timely manner.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Understanding of corporate and indirect taxation and familiar with USGAAP.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Highly organized and focused on accuracy.
- Experience working with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish).
- Reviewing two different types of entries (automated and manual) for payroll related expenses and following up on discrepancy.
- Loading and accounting for miscellaneous billing in SAP and miscellaneous billing of inter-company expenses.
- Accounting of supplier invoices in SAP or another system, as well as the automated banking system and ensuring entries are correctly posted to accounts.
- Processing check payments and managing all corporate credit cards.
- Accounting and ensuring that all corporate credit card and T&E expenses are posted to the correct cost and accounts
- Ensuring all cost reports are accurate and readily available for management review
- In charge of accounting of all inter-company transactions and bank reconciliation including follow up with the bank on outstanding items
- Assisting in any tax related queries.
- Following up with suppliers and customers on any payment and billing disputes
Education / Training
- Bachelors in accounting.
- Prior experience in a CPA firm or accounting services environment.
- 3-5 years experience in accounting and processing of transactions in SAP environment.
- Experience of purchase to pay processes and Accounts Payable.