Our client is in the Banking industry and offer a full menu of personal and business products and services that can be customized to meet ones individual needs. They are located in Miami, Florida.
Qualifications / Requirements
This position is responsible for assisting in the development and execution of methodologies and plans to support the Company’s annual growth strategy.
- Contribute to the achievement of business and support unit goals and action plans to support the needs of a growth-oriented company.
- Support Executives in managing the strategic planning process by creating actionable plans that reflect and are derived from the most significant strategies of each business segment.
- Assist in facilitating the Company’s annual planning process.
- Assist in the creation of the strategic portfolio of initiatives.
- Demonstrate a high level of strategic business thinking to drive strategic alignment across multiple work streams to maximize project synergies and ensure delivery of holistic and high impact business solutions.
- Maintain progress and exception reporting for the Company’s Strategic Plan goals and
- Tracks and evaluates the progress of each of the identified planning elements through the use of existing databases and new data capture.
- Work in conjunction with executives to develop, maintain and update the system-wide strategic plan.
- Assist in preparing for and administering meetings and discussions.
- Undertakes other responsibilities as needed to support the implementation of the strategic vision of the company.
- Assists in preparing reports and presentations.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Complete ad hoc analysis.
- MBA is highly desirable or a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Finance field.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in the Banking industry or related field
- Minimum of 1+ years of experience in the strategic planning field is preferable.
- Highly proficient in Excel; experience with macros is a plus.
- Proficient in other Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint)
- Fluent English and Spanish, both verbal and written.
- Highly developed personal, communication, analytic, oral and written presentation skills are necessary