Our client is a leading telecommunication and digital services provider that serves 50 million customers worldwide.
This is a great opportunity for a Strategy & Expansion professional to join their new FINTECH business in Mobile Financial Services!
You can be part of a company ranked in the top 10 of multinational companies of the “Great Place to Work” award.
You will be responsible for supporting the strategic expansion of the company, bringing insights in M&A and do analysis for core business decisions focused on growth and expansion.
If you feel you can be the one for this opportunity APPLY and SUBMIT your Resume.
Not ready to apply? or want to know more about this opportunity? Feel free to give me a call to this number or send me an email here
Qualifications / Requirements
- High analytical capabilities with a ability to extract insights from data and connect dots
- Proven experience crafting Strategy, Business Development, Reporting and/or Finance departments
- Ability to articulate large data sources into business cases and market analysis to support value capture opportunities
- Extensive experience building sophisticated, multi-year business plan models, demonstrated success managing P&L’s
- Ability to craft solid executive reports and presentations to high management
- Knack for coordinating multiple teams towards achieving a common goal
- Direct experience working multidisciplinary teams with background in Business Strategy, Mergers & Acquisition, Business growth and investment.
- Definition of international expansion strategy (greenfield, brownfield)
- Critical Initiatives Business Impact Assessment
- New business models and opportunities assessment
- Defining and driving market entry strategy and implementation for greenfield and brownfield expansions (360)
- Market and Competitor Analysis
- Elaboration of landscape analysis to support business expansion, revenue model innovation and vertical exploration – this should include competitive intelligence, benchmarking, industry analysis, and market dynamics and trends
- Build data-driven scenario-based models to evaluate the business impact of various critical initiatives (e.g., new market entries, products, partnerships, investments, acquisitions, etc.)
- Creation of impactful and succinct presentations and memos
- Support the Strategy building delivering appropriate analysis and information