Our client is one of the nation’s leading importers of fine produce from the best growers of Europe and Latin America and they’re looking for a highly motivated individual to join the team in their corporate office located in Doral, FL. Right now they are looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator.
- Enter new shipments into Flex.
- Update arrival board.
- Maintain communication with Customs Brokers.
- Receive shipment arrivals into Flex.
- Create and file new lot folders .
- Enter broker lots when applicable, hire transportation, and file.
- Schedule QC Arrival inspections, or USDA when needed (Mia & PHL).
- Review arrival inspection and alert logistics of any quality issues.
- Send arrival inspections to growers and save in Flex.
- Closing lots once a week.
- Schedule Transfer trucks.
- MCS – Send repack orders and adjust inventory as needed.
- Kiwi Layers.
- Asparagus Changes.
- Escort field inspectors.
- Send MCS pallet staging information.
- Re-export Phytos. Entering the data in the USDA portal, scheduling inspection, and accompanying inspector in Miami as needed.
- Available to assist with the following duties:
- Scheduling/Booking outbound transportation, Manifest, truck list, Inventory
Education / Training
- 5 + years of experience in a similar role and industry.