Our client is a healthcare care provider focused on providing pediatric healthcare services in Florida. They are currently looking for a Systems Administrator to join their team.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Licensure/Certification: Current industry certifications at an expert level are required, including MCSE Server Infrastructure. Certifications at an advanced level for Citrix, VMWare, and Fortinet are preferred.
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years’ experience as an advanced System Administrator in a healthcare environment, 10 or more years’ experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with installing, configuring and managing VMWare, MS SharePoint 2012 server, Windows Server 2008/2012 and Windows 7/10/Active Directory, MS SQL Server 2008/2012, firewalls, TCP/IP, VoIP and MS Exchange, and MS File and Print services, NetApp SANs, Wireless Access Points.
- Supervise System Administrators, Junior Systems Administrators.
- Build, manage and maintain data networks, application and storage servers based on TCP/IP and Microsoft based Server and Desktop architecture including Terminal Server, MS SQL server, MS Exchange Server and SharePoint Server, in both a physical and virtual machine environment.
- Provide technical leadership to other system administrators in developing solutions for system architecture, design, security, and management.
- Create and maintain technical documentation, end-user documentation and system administration documentation using standard desktop software tools.
- Manage and maintain a secure computing environment including complex firewall and endpoint protection systems, encryption and certificate services.
- Configure and maintain business VoIP telephony systems.
- Solid experience with managing a Microsoft Windows Server environment is a requirement.
- Provide application support to users who have varying degrees of knowledge with computer systems by communicating effectively and applying your experience.
- Research, troubleshoot and solve complex data and voice system problems and engage and consult with vendor engineers as needed.
- Serve as a consultant to the business and IT teams to determine the most appropriate technology solution required for business projects as a subject matter expert in the areas of technology design and support.
- Leverage teammates, knowledge bases, technology forums and vendor support to perform root cause analysis and implement controls to prevent outage recurrences.