Our client is a Sports and Energy supplements company with a great corporate culture, right now they are looking for a“Talent Acquisition Coordinator” to join their team.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator provides recruiting support activities to the Recruiting team; regularly interacts with internal clients, internal candidates, and external candidates, hiring managers, vendors and other departmental peers.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and scheduling activities related to interview, applications and onboarding, relocation and issue resolution related to new hire set-up; is responsible to ensure the interview, hiring and onboarding process run smoothly.
Qualifications / Requirements
- 2-4 years in a supporting role within a Talent Acquisition department or agency environment.
- Excellent and effective verbal and written communication skills. Sound decisions making and problem-solving skills. Strong organizational skills and detail orientation.
- Experience with an ATS and knowledge of high-volume recruiting process.
- Proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint or the like.
- Oversees and participates in the scheduling of interviews, candidate travel and bookings, and handles expense reimbursements, and related tasks, as necessary.
- Builds rapport with and assists Recruiters, Hiring Managers and Candidates with all aspects of the interview process, to effectively and maintain a high level of engagement of all parties throughout the interviewing process.
- Effectively and efficiently manage the Candidate’s interviewing experience, by communicating regularly with all parties to maintain a high level of awareness of status for each requisition and candidates within it, with the objective to achieve high satisfaction of all stakeholders (Hiring Managers, Recruiters and Candidates)
- Ensures the applicant tracking system is managed effectively by Coordinators and that all appropriate tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Proactively creates summary of recruitment efforts for requisitions, presentations of slate of candidates and related tasks to ensure that Hiring Managers receive a professionally prepared, comprehensive view of the talent that is available in the market, to fill their open role and related tasks, as needed.
- Maintains confidentiality with all sensitive matters.