Our client is a leader in the telecommunications industry, and right now they are looking for a Talent Acquisition Director to develop and implement the talent acquisition strategy to support rapid and significant growth, strengthen the recruiting model and programs, ensure robust diversity and employer brand programs, and manage and scale the team to deliver on current and planned hiring needs.
Qualifications / Requirements
- 10+ years of recruitment experience in a fast-paced company.
- Strong knowledge of the technology industry landscape is preferred.
- 5+ years leading staffing teams.
- Solid experience managing executive level / managerial positions.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
- Cloud-based HR system experience is a plus.
- Experience with Full-Cycle recruiting from requisition creation to offer stage
- Ability to build credibility with different levels of management up to VP-level to consult and influence.
- Passion for recruitment with focus on strong candidate and manager engagement.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication.
- Must be able to multi-task and be detailed-oriented, strong organization skills are critical.
- You are fluent in English and Spanish
- Design, implement and deliver, in partnership with internal clients, an effective talent strategy to source and attract the highest caliber talent to support the company strategy, as well as current and future growth, including management of the company’s employer brand.
- Partner with executives to drive current and future hiring strategy within their organizations.
- Develop and implement workforce plans, refine hiring forecasting capabilities, and establish and report on key recruiting metrics to measure team effectiveness and provide data-driven, actionable insights.
- Regularly meet with high potential employees. Work to identify and develop individual learning initiatives that effectively focus on achievement of both business and personal career goals for these employees.
- Participate in and sometimes lead special projects or initiatives either across Talent Acquisition or the business, such as diversity & inclusion, internal mobility, etc.
- Implement marketing, advertising, and talent attraction activities and events to build pipeline and hires for full-time positions for all levels, particularly for the company’s most critical positions.
- Ensure proper rollout and change management of talent attraction programming through detailed project management and communications.
- Effectively manage multiple priorities across the team and organization.
- Proactive talent engagement: develop custom research, target lists and sourcing strategies for current and future positions.
- Maintain and augment internal database.
- Partner very closely with HRBP, Compensation and Management level to execute recruiting strategy
- Craft and implement an employer value proposition branding aligned to company strategy and the company’s culture
- Lead Talent planning for the company’s critical positions (internal and external)