Our client is a leading telecommunication and digital services provider which serves 50 million customers and employees over 12,000 people around the world and they are currently looking for a Talent and Development Manager, in Panama
As Talent and Development Manager, you will develop and implement the talent acquisition strategy to support rapid and significant growth over the next few years, strengthen the recruiting model and programs, ensure we have robust diversity and employer brand programs and manage and scale the team to deliver on current and planned hiring needs. This is a highly visible role both inside and outside of our organization and this individual must be a leader.
Qualifications / Requirements
• Minimum of 10 years of recruitment experience in a fast paced company. Strong knowledge of the technology industry landscape is preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience
• Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
• Experience with Full-Cycle recruiting from requisition creation to offer stage
• Ability to build credibility with different levels of management up to VP-level to consult and influence
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication.
• Must be able to multi-task and be detailed-oriented, strong organization skills are critical
• Fluent in English and Spanish
• Design, implement and deliver, in partnership with internal clients, an effective talent strategy to source and attract the highest caliber talent to support our company strategy, as well as current and future growth, including management of company’s employer brand.
• Partner with executives to drive current and future hiring strategy within their organizations
• Develop and implement workforce plans, refine hiring forecasting capabilities, and establish and report on key recruiting metrics to measure team effectiveness and provide data-driven, actionable insights
• Regularly meet with high potential employees. Work to identify and develop individual learning initiatives that effectively focus on the achievement of both business and personal career goals for these employees.
• Participate in and sometimes lead special projects or initiatives either across Talent Acquisition or the business, such as diversity & inclusion, internal mobility, etc
• Implement marketing, advertising, and talent attraction activities and events to build pipeline and hires for full-time
positions for all levels, particularly for company’s most critical positions.
• Ensure proper rollout and change management of talent attraction programming through detailed project management and communications
• Effectively manage multiple priorities across the team and organization
• Proactive talent engagement: develop custom research, target lists and sourcing strategies for current and future positions.
• Maintain and augment the internal database.
• Partner very closely with HRBP, Compensation and Management level to execute recruiting strategy
• Craft and implement an employer value proposition branding aligned to company strategy and culture
• Lead Talent planning for company’s critical positions (internal and external