Our purpose is to add value to our clients through assigning fulfilled and engaged professionals. We believe that the right person in the right place fulfill hers/his professional expectations and therefore feels engaged and generate value.
We take this believe to our clients, our candidates and of course within our organization.
We are looking for an HR professional that share our purpose, that want to make a significant impact in the professional fulfillment of the people we place, and see our clients excel because we are building a better and stronger team that add value to their operation.
We are looking for professionals that are passionate and care about others.
Qualifications / Requirements
- To share and embrace our purpose of adding value to our client through fulfillment and employee (new hire) engagement
- To live by Commitment & Responsibility, Continuous Self-Improvement, Integrity, Caring and Teamwork & Open Communication
- To maintain and build strong long-term relationships with Millicom’s (Client) Top Management and, Millicom’s “internal client (HRBPs and Hiring Managers)
- To deeply understand Millicom’s corporate culture and needs to be matched with needed skills and intangibles and guarantee successful placements
- To observe, study and analyze current Talent Acquisition process, and make suggestions for improvement
- To meet with Hiring Managers to understand their future hiring needs and assist them in the planning of future employees and team’s budget
- To develop solutions that add value to Millicom, to improve their customer experience and ASAP’s successful placement records
- To work hand-in-hand with the recruiting team to guarantee quality of service, deliverables and exceed Millicom’s expectations
- To generate and deliver weekly status reports to Hiring Managers and Human Resources Business Partners (HRBPs) regarding open positions and processes
- To generate and deliver monthly reports identifying key issues and points for improvement
- To interview top candidates and make sure ASAP’s purpose and promise of add value through new hire’s fulfillment and engagement are being kept
- To present just top talent to Millicom
- To provide Millicom and candidates with superior Quality of Service
- To continuously follow-up with Millicom’s Hiring Managers and placed professionals to check status, adaption and on-boarding needs
- To maintain Millicom’s Organizational Chart up to date
- To register & comply with both ASAP’s & Millicom’s Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) processes and procedures
About Our Client – Millicom
Millicom is the Telecommunications company that owns and operates TIGO in LATAM (Bolivia, Colombia, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Paraguay) & Africa.
A fast-paced environment driven by innovation and market leadership, gives Millicom’s corporate office an idiosyncratic way of work.
Millicom has engaged with ASAP for the search, recruitment and successful filling of, at least, 12 Management positions in the Finance, Procurement & Audit Departments, within 12 months term. In addition, ASAP has been selected to keep recruiting for positions in these departments for a 2 year term.
- To exceed Millicom’s expectations for the role
- To take ownership of account leadership and process
- To guarantee ASAP is providing Millicom with a competitive advantage by timely providing the talent
- To take and assume responsibility over commitments and promises made to Millicom
- To represent ASAP’s brand based on our Values (Commitment & Responsibility, Teamwork & Open Communication, Continuous Self-Improvement, Caring and Integrity) and or Purpose (Add value through Fulfilment and engagement)
- To push for improvement (improve performance every quarter)
- To fill, at least, 12 positions within the 1st year
- To obtain a Client Satisfaction Rating of, at least 8 (on a scale 1-10) regarding the service provided (considering: Time to Present Candidates, Time to Fill, Management of Client’s expectations, Quality of Candidates, Volume of Candidates)
Education / Training
- Bachelor’s Degree
- MBA, Master in Human Resources or SHRM Certifications Highly preferred
- 8-12 years of experience in Human Resources (generalist) or Talent Acquisition vertical
- No Domestic & International Travel is necessary for this role
- As member of ASAP’s team, this role reports, functionally, to ASAP’s Key Account Manager; and operationally to Millicom’s Director of Talent Acquisition
- Place of work: Millicom’s premises (in Coral Gables)
- This role is highly measured by results