Our client is a full-service public accounting firm that is a respected and trusted business partner for a wide range of clients in South Florida. They are ranked among the Top 200 firms in the US offering a full line of accounting services including tax, audit, advisory, and litigation support. Their clients range from the individual taxpayer to some of the largest companies in South Florida with both domestic and international operations.
They are currently looking for 2 Tax Manager roles to join their team in Boca Raton, Florida: One that specializes in Estate/Gift High Net Worth compliance matters and the other Corporate, Individual, and State tax compliance
Salaries are commensurate with experience.
Qualifications / Requirements
- 3 years of Tax Professional national or regional experience
- You must be organized, collaborative, a team player.
- You must be aware of estate planning compliance matters.
- You must have knowledge of state and local income tax matters.
- You must be able to supervise preparers as described above.