Founded in 1987, our client is one of the nation’s leading importers and distributors of premium ceramic flooring products and accessories. Headquartered in Miami, Florida, they serve retail clients across the continental US.
Our long-term success is due to our close-knit team of dedicated professionals. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a rewarding work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, and competitive compensation with comprehensive benefits. If this sounds intriguing to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with them.
We are looking for a talented and energetic Territory Sales Manager in the Cincinnati, OH area, a great communicator who enjoys sales and customer service, and the satisfaction that comes with servicing customer accounts
Our client offers a competitive, salary, commission structure, benefits package, company vehicles and company phones.
Qualifications / Requirements
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Prior sales experience
- Prior customer service experience is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills including influencing and negotiating are a plus.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with people at all levels.
- Ability to perform quality work in an organized manner.
- General computer knowledge including Word and Excel.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Some standing, walking, moving, carrying, bending, kneeling, reaching, handling, pushing, and pulling.
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Must be able and willing to travel frequently throughout the sales territory.
- Responsible for selling and distributing products.
- Responsible to display the products based on specifications.
- Maintain close communication with the manager and/or office staff about customer samples.
- Maintain constant communication with the manager about the performance of the accounts.
- Maintain consistent communication and timely follow-ups with customers, prospects, and managers.
- Service existing customers, up-sell current customers. Open new accounts.
- Responsible for building and expanding the business within the territory by calling and visiting potential customers.
- Responsible for keeping the company vehicle clean and well-maintained conditions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.