Our client is an innovative company within the e-commerce industry, that has been featured in Elle, Refinery29, InTouch, and Yahoo! Finance, is currently looking for a “VP of Sales and Marketing“ to join their team.
The role will be overseeing the full-funnel revenue value chain and will be responsible for our client go-to-market strategies and the revenue performance.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Experienced and efficient leader with excellent people skills, business acumen, and an exemplary work ethic.
- Long history of building strong customer relationships, coupled with the market know-how to specify, strategize, and define opportunities.
- Proven results as a Chief Revenue Officer / VP of RevOps or a similarly relevant role
- Adept at transitioning seamlessly from a strategic level vision to day-to-day tactical operations
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics required
- A demonstrated execution mindset and a record of success holding people accountable required
- Ability to create a healthy organizational culture
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Drive scale and profitability by appropriately professionalizing Ella Paradis’ go-to-market strategy and sales function
- Lead Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success departments
- Drive marketing leadership to create and execute winning marketing strategies to drive profitable growth
- Propel sales leadership to develop and implement revenue driving strategies, which create long-term customer and business value
- Inspire customer success leadership to define and deliver on the customer value proposition, without sacrificing firm profitability targets.
- Maintain a customer-first focused organization
- Effectively resolve issues across the marketing/sales and customer success functions – must be comfortable with conflict, addressing issues, and solving problems in a practical and healthy manner
- Build a winning sales team and organization through hiring and inspiring team members
- Create accountability within the company by developing appropriate metrics and performance expectations for their team
- Consistently demonstrate a passion for company core values
- Be the liaison between the CEO and the RevOps organization
Education / Training
- Bachelor’s degree or similar strongly preferred
- Experience working with a start-up environment and eCommerce strongly preferred
- Experience in B2C Marketing, online retail and Consumer Goods required
- Previous sales, marketing, and/or customer success leadership experience
- Experience implementing RevOps strategies in the eCommerce/retail industry and B2C required