Our client is a leader in consumer goods for infant care, adult care, feminine care as well as other sanitary disposable products made in USA. They are looking for a Warehouse Coordinator.
This role will be in charge of raw material warehouses, finished products, WIP and spare parts and will be responsible to help Logistics Manager maintaining the warehouse in order and the inventories up to date.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Placing purchase orders of spare parts (based on a minimum and maximum control) with the support of our specialized technicians: following up deliveries and downloads by usage; order and organization
- Following up raw material delivery orders (organize the download with forklift operator support).
- Coordinate raw material delivery to production and Work in Process warehouse’s inventory management.
- Coordinate the upload of finished product containers with the help of the forklift operator and loader operator.
- Warehouse’s improvement projects (flux, control, order and cleanness).
Education / Training
- Bachelor’s Degree