Our client is a leading crossborder eCommerce from the US & China to Latin America, and they are looking for a Warehouse Supervisor to join their team in Miami!
Qualifications / Requirements
- Previous experience as a warehouse supervisor or similar managerial position.
- Great working knowledge of warehouse operations and management.
- Time management skills and ability to delegate. Excellent leadership and organization skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data entry software and ERP systems.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Customer service oriented Extensive knowledge in: Inventory control Process improvement and strategic planning.
- Knowledge of Sigma Methodology and Bachelor’s Degree, is a PLUS.
- Achieve operational efficiency by planning, monitoring, and evaluating work results.
- Communicate job expectations, train employees, develop and enforce systems, policies and procedures.
- Help the live to lower the level of workload.
- Track orders, documentation, distribution and quality.
- Organization and daily reports (accounting) of the warehouse process.
- Flexibility of schedules when required.
- Multifaceted and willing to collaborate.