As our client continues to grow across the industry, we are looking for a results driven, team player, engaged and committed individual to oversee inventory and supplies receiving, storage, line feeding/picking operations and effectively manage inventory control in support of production and company goals.
Our client is a boat manufacturing company, founded in the 2000’s, and has been the market leader in premium, performance center console fishing boats and catamarans.
This is a position set to be performed on site from Monday to Friday from 6am – 4pm.
Qualifications / Requirements
- BS/BA in supply chain, business administration or relevant field
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Proven experience as warehouse supervisor or manager; Minimum 5-7 years of experience
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, QuickBooks, and other ERP systems
- Oversee and define activities for warehouse personnel in support of various stockroom functions including: shipping/receiving, line feeding, restocking for an inventory valued over $5M, across 3k SKUs for various commodities
- Establishment and definition of warehouse activities and processes utilizing manufacturing best practices
- Proactive follow up and identification of material shortages
- Implementation of inventory control tools: min/max, Kanban, low inventory reporting, cycle counting etc.
- Supervising warehouse staff and daily activities.
- Great compensation package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO