Our client is in the Banking Industry and they are currently searching for a BSA Analyst for their Wealth Management Department.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent required.
- Certified anti-money laundering specialist (CAMS) desirable.
- FINRA’s Series 7 and STEP Foundation Certificate in International Trust Management may be required.
- 3 years of previous BSA/AML experience or 3 years of experience auditing related BSA and AML functions in a financial institution.
- Strong knowledge in BSA and AML monitoring and reporting.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English and Spanish.
- Proficient in Migrogen 4Series, NetX360, Hummingbird, Nautilus, Paystar, AS-400, Fiserv & Datapro, SQN, Assist CK, Actimize, Sungard and the Internet.
- Analyze customer transactions in brokerage and advisory accounts, as well as in trust and other fiduciary structures, in order to mitigate anti-money laundering risk.
- Monitor, detect and report unusual or suspicious activity to the Wealth Management BSA/AML Compliance Officer.
- Maintain records with appropriate audit trails to be used as support during audits.
- Perform BSA and AML investigations to determine if account activity is suspicious and report the results to the Compliance Officer.
- Draft Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) to be reviewed with the Compliance Officer.
- Monitor and review PEP, OFAC and FinCEN reports.
- Maintain the anti-money laundering software and assure data integrity.
- Perform special compliance reviews related to anti-money laundering, such as high risk customer’s file reviews.
- Coordinate with the Wealth Management BSA/AML Compliance Officer, Account Officers, Registered Representatives, Trust Officers and Financial Consultants to implement actions to correct deficiencies.