Our client is one of the largest privately-held bottlers in North America – manufacturing, selling, and distributing some of the world’s most recognized consumer brands.
They are looking for a Workday Sr. HRIS Analyst to join their team in Raleigh, North Carolina!
You will put your Workday maintenance skills and experience to good use. This is a challenging and rewarding position where you can make a big impact. You will become part of a big/small family, and make a real difference.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, HR
- 5-7 years of experience in Workday is a MUST
- HRIS/Technology/Process Management experience or IT, or related field.
- 5+ years of Operations/ Project Management preferred.
- Solid understanding of HR processes and how to leverage technology to drive efficiencies.
- Knowledge of various systems and processes for HCM (Administration, Benefits, Organizational Development, Learning, and Payroll).
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Organized and detail-orientated.
- Success in multitasking and managing fluctuating priorities.
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills/strong customer service skills.
- Must be articulate.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion.
- Results-driven with strong process orientation.
- A valid driver’s license is required. Must be able to travel 10% of the time. Must be able to work hours necessary to complete assigned tasks.
- System Maintenance and Support – oversee the effectiveness and efficiency of Workday Responsible for release updates for Workday and ensures releases and related procedures are documented
- Oversees maintenance and system integrity, structure, security, and data; investigates, troubleshoots, and resolves complex issues that arise regarding systems and data; provides end-user support in answering questions on how to best leverage system capabilities.
- Project/process improvements – recommend process improvements and innovative solutions. Use project management skills in managing and supporting projects. Create or develop HRIS standard operating procedures and workflow for any new processes.
- Knowledge share/training – develops user guides and documentation. Trains users on new processes/functionality.
- Reports/queries – writes, maintains, and supports standard and complex dashboards or reports.
- System awareness – maintains awareness of products, services, and applications of key technologies. Keeps up with the latest releases and enhancements of HR technologies (Workday/PeopleFluent).
- Solicit feedback regularly from system stakeholders in order to understand needs for system configuration and/or enhancements.
- Other duties as assigned.