The Daily Muse posted an interesting article we should all read. What changes should a Hiring Manager make in his organization to make his employee feel welcomed and appreciated?
According to a recent survey done by BrilliantInk and Versta Research 43% of employees say their first day at work was disorganized and confusing.
Read along and find out some small changes you can make in the recruiting and hiring process that can make your employees feel more comfortable.
- Recognize employee engagement.
- Make the first day meaningful.
- Create accurate first impressions.
- Acclimate employees to the company and the job.
- Invest in a structured onboarding process.
- When onboarding, recognize that one size does not fit all.
- Communicate about your company’s mission and business strategy.
- Connect the dots between company strategy, mission and employees daily work.”
Read along and if you are not already doing these ten simple steps, Go get em’ !