Creating Positive Impact on employees for success
According to different studies, we know that the effectiveness of any organization rests on Human Behavior. Therefore, we first have to understand that in every team, we have people with different ethnicities, backgrounds, capabilities, responsibilities, attitudes, and aspirations levels, so it is essential to focus on positive emotions, self-acceptance, and work for the common goal.
In this short article, I will share 8 tips to maintain employees’ motivation, effective teamwork, focus on personal strengths, and a future of achieving company goals
- Be grateful every day and motivate your team to be grateful too. This will make the workplace happier; it’s a perfect moment to recognize people’s daily efforts and remind how small things make a difference to be really connected to one another. Also, when employees feel grateful, they will enrich client relations.
2. Focus on building personal strengths instead of weaknesses.
Focusing on personal strengths will allow employees to be more confident, less stressed, self – aware, and productive. Therefore, it would be easier to reach goals, solve problems, and maintain employees engaged, motivated on daily routines, and significantly lower attrition rates.
- Maintain positive emotions that will boost the job performance of employees. Happiness and positive emotions in the workplace are contagious, which means one positive person or team can have a ripple effect that extends through the entire organization; therefore, it is important to avoid criticism or negative evaluation; focus on employee growth. Moreover, when a team it’s positive will look for a positive relationship with clients focusing on results.
4. Continuous improvement or training
We live in a continuously changing world, so it is vital to engage managers to train their employees; they will be motivated and feel grateful to learn and grow in different areas. Also, it is a perfect moment to share in team activities, especially nowadays, when things are being remote.
- Cultivate trust, empathy
Let your team make decisions, give their opinion, trust in their experience, and show empathy with respectful communication in any feedback, training, or problem. Go beyond the ‘hand over,’ pulling the knowledge out of the experienced worker to ensure the continuity of relationships.
- Show the big picture and have a structured plan with tangible/clear goals.
Let your employees know the company’s goals, and spend time to discuss with each team member the best option for growth. Focus on user data to support processes and manage performance. This helps to manage all components of an organization as a whole to meet expectations.
7. Embrace the teamwork mindset
Commit to the success, happiness, and positive relations of your team. Make group activities with the belief that your own success is tied to the advancement of the group goals. Pay attention to team dynamics and help people work through issues together. Consistently demonstrate through your actions that you value teamwork.
- Make your team feel identify with the organization culture
Embrace employees to identify with your culture, give them a balanced view of the good and bad things, pull them to trust in your services or products, and make them show that to your client for their satisfaction too.
It’s essential that organizations focus on positive relations, plan team activities, and measure performance on human-oriented. Managers need to communicate effectively, take action, and direct employees toward the company’s common purpose, maintain the continuous training of the group for improvement, client satisfaction, and company goals.
Written by: Helena Boschetti – Account Manager