Our client is a leading manufacturer of innovative, high-quality, yet cost-effective interior sliding and swing door solutions and they are currently seeking several Account Executives to join their team in Washington DC, Phoenix and NY!
You will represent the company’s product line while providing product knowledge, estimates, and closing sales.
Develop the territory through prospecting with commercial furniture dealers, designers, and builders to increase company and product awareness. It is highly preferable for this sales professional to have previous experience working with commercial furniture dealers’ sales, home improvement, real estate.
Qualifications / Requirements
- 2-3 years successful selling experience with small business projects
- Familiar with commercial space plans, drawings, terminology
- Strong negotiation skills and a high closing ratio
- Microsoft proficiency (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Solid Math and measurement skills
- Team player and positive attitude
- Ability to ask questions and gather information
- Strong attention to detail and organization a MUST
- High school diploma or equivalent; some college preferred
- Become a product expert.
- Increase company and product exposure daily through prospecting appropriate business verticals.
- Schedule appointments with decision makers, present product line, provide consultation and convert to customer/accounts.
- Schedule lunch and learns, office meetings or showroom events with clients/potential clients.
- Effectively manage and maintain weekly activity reports, pipeline reports & client follow-up
- Accurately enter data into company CRM
- Proactively build and maintain accurate and current pipeline
- Efficiently maintain a high level of account management and follow up