Our client, a company that specializes chemicals manufacturing and distribution, is looking for an Account Manager.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Microsoft Office
- CRM a plus
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) a must.
- Must be Available to travel around LATAM.
- Maintain, develop and update customer opportunities, strategic account plan, call reports into CRM.
- Report in a monthly basis top line growth (Sales, Volume and Gross Margin)
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by post, telephone, and personal visits.
- Maintains multi relationships with customers and key accounts.
- Ensures the company is in compliance with all local laws and regulations.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaison with internal order-processing staff.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
- Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims.
- Manage product/service mix, pricing and margins according to agreed aims.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer and satisfaction.
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
- Carry out customer surveys.
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Codes of business conduct leadership and compliance.
- Self-development and continuing personal development
- EHS&S 100% compliance
Education / Training
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four year college or university.
- 1 – 2 years related experience and/or training.
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience.