Our client is an Ad Agency, located in Miami, and they are looking for an Account Manager. This role plays a vital role in providing day-to-day support in creating, monitoring and developing clients’ digital advertising programs. Our boutique ad agency is committed to growing medical practices with return-on-investment marketing campaigns and effective business strategies.
At our agency, the Account Manager is more than just a point of contact for the client, s/he is an advisor and consultant to our clients, making a significant difference to their lives by helping to build their business dramatically.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize work for yourself and others
- Top notch communication skills
- Critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to analyze data and identify trends
- Perfect English (Verbal and Written)
- Communicate client needs across the organization to ensure accurate and timely delivery of requests.
- Manage a timely and accurate on-boarding process for new clients: e.g. gather and document requirements, track campaign build progress, ensure compliance with client requests, oversee QA.
- Provide clients/sales team with any necessary campaign reporting by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Monitor campaigns and ensure campaign delivery is on point
- Communicate with vendors of our support services to ensure they are consistently delivering quality products and keep them updated on any client account changes.
- Seek ways to improve client success, including suggesting additional products available as add-on services.
- Train clients to handle various aspects of lead management
Education / Training
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2 years experience in marketing/account management