Our client is a supplementary company with a great corporate culture, right now they are looking for an Account Sales Manager to join their team.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Goal and detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and follow through skills
- Valid clean driver’s license
- Speak, hear, and understand instructions
- Frequently transition between walking and sitting
- Occasionally stand and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Use specific vision abilities including close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment
- Work with or near moving mechanical parts, moderate to loud noise, outside weather conditions, and/or extreme temperatures
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible who enjoys working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Serve current customers within a designated route
- Develop new account relationships within the route
- Help customers manage their product inventory
- Ensure customers utilize current promotions, displays, and marketing tools
- Oversee product merchandising within customer locations
- Maximize distribution within a designated route and secure high-value retail space
- Achieve monthly key performance indicators (KPI‘s) in the following areas: sales, distribution, pricing, display, new accounts, and merchandising
- Bring a sense of urgency and commitment along with the desire to get things done
- Maintain a high level of communication
- Ensure all equipment is clean and in good working order
- Build and protect the brand
- Responsible for route operational/sales activity, including ordering and distribution, merchandising, promotional activity, holiday planning, and meeting customer expectations
- Communicate with all customers and consumers to assist them in understanding the promotional activity, and also understanding what customer delivery expectations and growth opportunities are
- Ensure that product distribution is accomplished to customer satisfaction.
Education / Training
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 3+ years of past sales experience – like industry preferred
This job will entail direct sales and account management, including but not limited to procuring and driving new business, as well as growing existing relationships with retailers and distributors.
The Account Sales Manager (ASM) drives a small-box truck to sell, deliver, and merchandise the products in large and small format stores. The ASM’s top priority is to effectively service all customers in a safe, efficient, and professional manner. This position will sell and deliver the products to c-stores, food, Drug, Mass, Sports Nutrition Outlet, and Gyms.