We are a staffing firm that acts as a headhunter for companies in the US and Latin America. Involved in every step of the talent acquisition process to get the most qualified candidates for our clients. Our purpose is to add value through fulfillment and engagement, to make a significant impact in the professional fulfillment of the people we place, and see our clients excel!
We are looking for a Bilingual Virtual Assistant to join our team!
You will be responsible for giving support to the ASAPs International team with a wide range of administrative tasks and help us to accomplish our purpose. You must be committed to the teams’ goals and willing to collaborate with the team with a positive and hands-on attitude.
This is a full-time position that offers the possibility to be part of a multicultural company and working from home for an international staffing firm located in Miami.
Qualifications / Requirements
- High School Diploma or Technical (TSU)
- +2 years of experience in administrative roles
- Experience and Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Great fluency in English (Spoken & Written)
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic and dynamic
- Detail Oriented
- Customer Service Oriented
- Highly Motivated
- Supporting the On-Boarding Process of new team members
- Answering and re-directing calls to the team
- To create and edit documents and send e-mails (Gmail)
- To schedule interviews in our ATS (Internals, Send Outs)
- To prepare and review candidate’s documentation in Docusign
- To perform phone screen to candidates (General ODs)
- To do candidate’s reference check calls and register them in our ATS
- To Perform candidate’s reference checks and manage background checks
- To report various requirements or issues in our platforms