Our client is a fast-growing, e-commerce business, disrupting the Adult Products Industry. They are looking for an Affiliate Marketing Manager to join their Performance Marketing team!
This person will be responsible for the full ownership of the Affiliate channel. This includes the strategic direction, execution, and day-to-day maintenance of the program.
We’re looking for a curious and hungry individual who has strong organizational and people skills with a knack for closing the deal. This person is capable of drawing actionable insights from data and has a bias for action and process improvement.
Qualifications / Requirements
- 3+ years experience in an Affiliate Marketing, Sales or Account Management role
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Analytical mindset with the ability to think through difficult problems
- Bachelor Degree in marketing, business or equivalent
- 2+ years Experience with CRM platforms (ex. Magento etc.)
- Solid experience with Excel, Google Analytics, or other BI tools to analyze data
- 3+ years experience in e-commerce and e-retail
- Experience in B2C e-commerce
- Develop and execute the growth strategy for the affiliate channel
- Find, pitch and onboard new publishers to the affiliate program
- Develop new and innovative ways to scale coverage and with our current partners
- Analyze, merge and translate data from various data sources into actionable content recommendations
- Collaborate with our product, creative, and marketing teams to align GTM launches
- Collaborate with our brand marketing team on larger partnership/event opportunities
- Optimize processes across all aspects of the program, including affiliate platform(s), data collection/analysis, partner communication, payments etc.
- Analyze and present channel performance and insights to management and exec team
- Maintain ongoing communication with our partners
- Stay up to date on paid media trends/innovations and look for ways to integrate them into campaigns