Our client is a global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network, right now they are looking for an Area Marketing Manager.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Integrated Marketing and Communications.
- Program Execution and Optimization.
- Project Management.
- Customer/Consumer Orientation.
- Commercial Focus.
- Innovation and Thought Leadership.
- Personal Influence / Negotiation.
- Customer/Consumer Orientation
- Define (with support from manager) and executes local Marketing strategies, including advertising, promotions, sponsorships, market research, etc., aligned with business priorities and delivering against company objectives.
- Develops metrics and specifications to track program performance, measures program performance, and makes recommendations based on results.
- Develops creative content for application in marketing strategies, including thought leadership content and communication of subject matter expertise, partnering with Division/Regional team when necessary.
- Maintains budgetary responsibilities for specific marketing programs, leads tracking and recommends corrective action.
- Uses deep understanding of category and ecosystem relationship to advise on how insights can or should be applied.
- Provides direction and coordinates deliverables with vendors (e.g., agencies, film production, etc.)
- Demonstrated success in building integrated marketing plans that leveraged synergies between marketing channels (ATL vs. BTL vs. Digital or B2B vs. B2B2C vs. B2C).
- Demonstrated ability in establishing collaborative relationships with Divisional/Regional Marketing counterparts, representing the voice of the local market.
- Extensive experience working on large projects that require a high degree of collaboration with external stakeholders and colleagues across marketing areas.
- Acted in a program manager capacity for analyzing data and insights about how to optimize channels/programs.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver presentations to senior team members and articulate a clear point of view.
- Monitored project budgets successfully and demonstrated understanding of cost drivers.