Our client is a leading telecommunication and digital services provider which serves 50 million customers and employees over 12,000 people around the world and they are currently looking for a Attraction and Selection Manager, in Panama.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Master’s in Human Resources/Organizational Development or MBA
- Bachelor’s Degree in administrative areas, human resources or related areas.
- + 4 years of experience leading Recruitment and Talent Acquisition function.
- Experience leading teams and HR projects.
- Advanced English (preferred).
- Identifying business actual and future talent requirements.
- Designing and implementing value proposal strategy as employer in Panama.
- To ensure the fullfilment of open jobs.
- Generating strategies to promote and position the company as employer in different talent channels and segments.
- Giving feedback on onboarding process of new employees and to assure the first point of contact presenting the new employee to the company
- Defining and enrich different recruitment sources for identified talent segments.