Our client is a leading telecommunication and digital services provider that serves 50 million customers and employees of over 12,000 people around the world.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a company ranked in the top 25 of multinational companies of the “Great Place to Work” that offers great benefits for their employees.
They are looking for a B2B Micro and Small Segment Director, in several Locations: Panama, Miami, Colombia, Costa Rica, Paraguay, Bolivia, Honduras, Guatemala, El Salvador, Nicaragua
Qualifications / Requirements
- 6 years of experience in Telecom
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration or related field. MBA is preferred
- Bilingual English & Spanish
- Proven ability to approach and influence cross-functional teams including senior management
- Demonstrated P&L (end to end) operational experience in telco business
- Ability to identify and solve complex operational problems through cross-functional alignment and influence
- Hands-on leader capable of translating business objectives into tactical action plans and milestones.
- Leader with proven experience in building teams, creating a vision and executing on change within the organization
- Strategic mentality and analytical capacity, essential for directing analysis, prioritizing points of pain, and leading the process of constructing hypotheses of initiatives
- Demonstrated business acumen with experience in market insight, segmentation, value proposition development, etc
- Willingness to change things coupled with the ability to learn and replicate best practices
- The ideal candidate will have at least 6 years of experience as a business leader in the Telecommunications industry, particularly in subscription home/cable/postpaid business in LATAM markets
- Ensure the sustained growth of the segment (Income, Ebitda and OFCF)
- Accelerate segment evolution leveraging on B2C scale and capabilities
- Define, monitor, and benchmark end to end operational KPI’s across operations and comparable businesses
- Design value propositions for the market/segments
- Increase Customer Value
- Ensure the initiatives and processes needed to attract new customers
- Support operations in the delivery and fulfillment of the service