Come join our team!
Our client is a global aviation fuels and services supply chain management company. The company’s core business is the marketing and financing of fuel supply and logistics solutions for the world’s largest airlines, militaries, and corporate operators.
We serve its clients through a network of longstanding relationships with subcontracted parties around the world. Customers are afforded the benefits of negotiated fuel and throughput pricing based on the aggregate volume within a network of over 2,700 airports as well as the company’s specialized expertise in delivering products safely and on-time.
They are dedicated to providing comprehensive support and unparalleled 24/7 service around the world. 17 different nationalities are represented on our team and with offices in Miami, Houston, Tahoe, London, Dubai, and Singapore the company combines a global presence with a local touch.
Our Core Values:
· Excellence & Teamwork
· Entrepreneurship & Innovation
· Respect & Trust
· Always Do What’s Right
The Billing Specialist will be processing and monitoring incoming vendor invoices and customer billings, while engaging in an upbeat and professional work environment. We strive to ensure customer satisfaction, with employees who obtain strong customer service skills.
Duties & responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
· Heavy data entry of customer and vendor invoices
· Review incoming vendor invoices for accuracy
· Process receivable invoice to customer (billing)
· Process payable invoice from vendor (payables)
· Interact with vendors and customers to resolve any issues or disputes
· Other tasks as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
· 1-year minimum office environment experience
· High school diploma or GED
· Motivated, self-starter
· High level communication skills
· Strong customer service and relationship building skills
· Work well with team members inside and outside their department
· Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook
· High level of understanding in basic mathematical computation and principles
· Detail oriented
· Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
· Associate’s degree
· A background in aviation and/or petroleum distribution
· Data entry experience
· Ability to speak and write in a second language
Come join our team!