Our client was founded back in 2004 and has been in the portable rentals business as a number one shop servicing all waste and Portable rental needs with portable toilets in NJ and the tri-state areas.
They have always kept the company with the idea of being big enough to compete with the big players and providing their market with every part of what they may ever need to be their only company for all their waste needs, yet small enough that they are hands-on in providing their customers an unprecedented experience in service and equipment. At this time they’re looking for a Branch Manager to cover the South Florida area.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Customer Service
- Team Building
- Time Management
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- Knowledge of proper cleaning and repair of those assets.
- Valid Driver License (Class C).
- Have experience with multi-stop routing and dispatch procedures
- Computer knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of financial statements.
- Experience managing a budget.
- Knowledge of all company assets in inventory.
- Sit while driving and stand while servicing products
- Use hands and fingers to handle, control or feel objects tools, or controls
- Repeat the same movements
- See details of objects that are less than a few feet away and also at a greater distance
- Speak clearly so customers can understand
- Understand the speech of another person
- Hear sounds and recognize the difference between them
- Be able to walk up to 30 minutes at a time without exertion
- Enter and exit equipment by stepping and kneeling
- Lift up to 40lbs from your waist to your shoulders
- Lift 30lbs from the floor to your head
- Crouch and squat
- Push 100lbs and pull 100lbs horizontally
- Sit while answering phones or reply to emails
- Repeat the same movements when entering data at the computer
- See details of objects that are less than a few feet away
- Direct oversight of Service Drivers, pick up & delivery drivers, yard personnel, fence crew(s), and shop.
- Review of all paperwork including manifests, routing tickets, DVIRs, etc. for completion and accuracy.
- Monitor all service levels and deliveries to ensure the best efficiencies.
- Recommend measures to improve operational practices and quality of customer care.
- Work directly with other departments to ensure excellent/positive communication
- Work with various departments to resolve customer service & delivery issues.
- Work with COO to coordinate asset transfers.
- Maintain proper staffing levels to meet and exceed customer and branch needs.
- Analyze and report on operational activities, i.e., service levels, routing efficiency, labor & overtime, fuel, etc.
- Work with the COO to develop and implement standard practices, efficiency recommendations, etc.
- Responsible for fleet DOT administration including, log books & record maintenance, etc.
- Review and approve time card punches prior to submitting for payroll processing.
- Review and approve time off request forms and schedule time off based on operational necessity.
- Responsible for the administration of the company’s safety program at the branch.
- Coordinate training, where necessary.
- Responsible for employee development & conducting periodic performance reviews.
- Create and maintain a positive, safe, and effective work environment.
- Drive/operate a variety of company vehicles.
- Pull trailers with company vehicles.
- Special/other projects as assigned by management.