Our client is a leading telecommunication and digital services provider which serves 50 million customers and employs over 12,000 people around the world. They are currently looking for a BSS Solution Architect.
Qualifications / Requirements
- 5+ years’ experience as IT architect leader implementing and/or migrating BSS systems like CRM, Billing and charging/rating for telecommunications or cable companies.
- Proven experience running or being part of a transformation project.
- Managerial experience in large size organizations, especially around managing people in multi-cultural environments.
- TM Forum, BSS/OSS a plus.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Proven leadership skills: Ability to influence, build relationships and credibility quickly.
- A team player, able to work well with different teams in a global/local environment.
- Exceptional service and results orientation.
- Good project management knowledge to drive, track and deliver initiatives.
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities in a structured way.
- Effective communicator with the ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations to senior management.
- Able to travel 50% as the role will involve a lot of interactions with markets in LATAM.
- Act as a technical leader in BSS domain assigned (specifically Revenue, Billing and Provisioning) to determine required solutions and roadmap that meet the business needs for LATAM region.
- Facilitate business requirements gathering, lead the requirements analysis to provide an adequate solution that meets the business needs – following the established strategy, methodologies, and frameworks.
- Design the general architecture of the BSS domain assigned, that means identifying all the components that will be integrated to achieve the correct functionality of the ecosystem.
- Participate in the Enterprise Architecture definition and ensure alignment of the solution under the assigned domain with this Architecture principles and standards.
- Work with technical and functional teams (including vendors) to ensure effective delivery of systems that meets functional and non-functional expectations. Manage possible conflicts.
- Elaborate and Manage budget for Billing domain.
- Build strong relationships with other Architects to ensure collaboration and improve cross-program architecture decision making
- Drive end-to-end delivery of systems implementation of BSS domain assigned guaranteeing accuracy on requirements, quality of solution and documentation as well as timeline accomplishment.
- Coordinate the work performed by local architects and vendors ensuring delivery and performance as per agreements and adequate resource assignment.
- Ensure compliance of all IT KPIs related to Billing domain.
- Lead strategic contract negotiations and vendor acquisition from the technology side.
- Drive team reviews of specific Solution Definitions, make changes as required, and recommend alternative solutions where appropriate.
- Support change management activities to secure proper adoption.