Our client is a company that offers wealth advisory solutions, and right now they are looking for a Business Analyst to work with the Chief Product Officer developing product plans, gathering technical requirements, working through documentation, and helping our engineers successfully build new products for their award-winning investment management platform.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Inquisitive individual.
- A solid understanding of securities trading, investment management, portfolio accounting, and/or financial markets.
- Critical thinking skills and experience applying those skills to real-world problems.
- Ability to multitask and deliver on a tight schedule.
- Ability to work with all departments.
- Demonstrable experience creating and developing documentation
- Detail oriented
- Dedicated problem solver
- College degree
- Advanced degrees are a plus
- Experience with Agile project management practices
- Experience with UML and workflow diagrams
- Experience with the full SDLC
- Experience with SQL and/or other data related tools
- Developing documentation, business cases, and technical requirements for products and features for both internal and external users.
- Serving as a subject matter expert for engineering and project management teams.
- Assisting developers with testing and QA and ensuring requirements are met.
- Working with clients and internal stakeholders to investigate issues.
- Analyzing technical specifications of third-party vendors and technology partners.
- Assisting engineering leads with feasibility analysis and implementation plans.
- Working within the product team to develop product roadmaps.
- Assisting project managers with planning, developing deliverables, and resource management.
- Developing a thorough understanding of technical specifications of various third-party technology solutions.
- Providing finance with cost forecasting and analysis collateral and assisting in the budgeting process