Our client is an aviation manufacturer with a great trajectory in the industry and they are looking for a Business Analyst to join their team!
You will be responsible for working with functional departments to improve business processes, data integrity, and system utilization. Will be required to work in a team environment to design, develop, and help maintain new and legacy computing systems and applications.
This is an on-site position.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- + 3 years computer programming experience in a manufacturing environment as well as +1 years ERP Infor LN computer systems experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working skills in system design, development, and basic project management skills are required to perform the duties of this position.
- Comprehensive knowledge of computer technology and computer languages, Infor ERP LN elements such as manufacturing, inventory control, distribution and finance systems, ERP Infor LN Tools skills in system design and development.
- Ideal candidate will have working knowledge of Oracle, SQL Server, Cyberscience eCQ, Linux and strong working experience in one or more of the following ERP Infor LN modules: Finance, Manufacturing, Purchasing, EDI, Sales, Planning, Warehouse and Quality, Infor EAM, Infor ION, Infor Factory Track / Warehouse Mobility. Strong technical skills with LN Tools.
- Design systems to meet end-user information needs from multiple application and database environments.
- Create standards for the management of the company’s information reporting.
- Ensure data consistency and reuse by establishing and enforcing company-wide data standards.
- Lead end-users and internal development staff in the identification and implementation of “Best Business Practices”.
- Establish standard processes for end-user BI query reporting using dashboards and other reporting techniques to present information.
- Design business information reporting solutions using company-wide data warehouse.
- Review development and maintenance project status with management.
- Research information as needed through documentation, manuals, and online help via Internet.
- Interface with software vendors to obtain information and support for problems, coordinate systems repair as required.
- Research technical innovations and assist in planning for the future direction of the Company and department.
- Continuously examine the processes and systems used by the business functions to improve the effectiveness and quality of the work done.
- Meet with function departments to understand their needs, design system solutions and re-engineer business processes as needed.
- Perform other related duties as required.