Our client is a multinational company in the tourism sector, needs to hire a Business Developer for its sales department with experience in the tourism sector (travel agencies, tour operators, hotels, etc).
The role will be responsible for developing and managing the commercial activities of the clients and the assigned area.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Customer-oriented, active, responsible, able to work in a team and with people skills.
- Home based.
- A high level of English and Spanish will be essential.
- Availability to travel.
- A high level of commitment to the position.
- Develop business plans and sales strategies for the market that ensure the company’s business objectives.
- Conduct one-on-one customer portfolio assignments in order to build and develop communication, understanding needs and providing a vision for the growth of your business.
- Regular contact with customers.
- Attendance at trade fairs
- Use of systems for monitoring and analyzing clients and budgets, updating data and action plans based on the analysis of these.
- Prospecting and analysis of market trends through customers and competitors.
- Closing deals.
Education / Training
- A diploma in Tourism, ADE, International Relations or similar.
- +3 years of experience in a similar position and knowledge of the tourism sector.