Our client is a leading healthcare technology company focused on delivering innovative technology solutions that improve the ability to provide patient care and support our health care providers. They work exclusively with healthcare organizations across the United States, providing comprehensive and cost-effective IT and Cloud solutions.
They are seeking a Business Developer to join their East Coast Team!
This is a fully remote role with occasional travel.
They are looking for a motivated sales professional with healthcare industry knowledge and a proven background in selling monthly recurring services contracts, professional services and solutions sales.
As Business Developer you are expected to continuously cultivate new opportunities through a high-volume of prospecting activities.
You will be a big contributor toward the successful growth of the company! With our focus on the East Coast we would like the respondent to be located somewhere on the East Coast. A rolodex of existing contacts and experience in the East Coast market is a plus.
Qualifications / Requirements
- 5+ years’ relevant experience with proven track record in monthly recurring services sales
- Understanding and experience in selling private and public cloud hosting solutions.
- Understanding and experience in selling Managed IT Services.
- Understanding and experience in selling Managed Cyber Security Services.
- Understanding and experience in selling and understanding the workflow of an ambulatory medical organization is a plus.
- Previous experience in working with NextGen and eCW EHR systems is a plus.
- Previous or current knowledge of working with the CRM Connectwise is a plus.
- Healthcare IT technical background a HUGE PLUS!
- Prepare plans and reports regarding daily activities, lead generation, customer contact, and structure of calls/appointments/follow-ups
- Building and maintaining advisory relationships with senior executive-level customers and customer influencers
- Preparing presentations, proposals, and sales contracts
- Creating and maintaining a customer pipeline and achieving monthly quota.
- Accurately forecasting sales opportunities and revenue projections
- Manage accurate data and record-keeping in our CRM system
- Completing weekly and monthly forecasting and pipeline reporting