Our client is part of well-stablished company in the Service/Home Warranty Industry, that’s looking for a Business Development Director to join their team. This is your opportunity to be in a fast moving and fast growing company, with presence in different countries in South and Central America, looking to stablish in the US market.
The ideal candidate needs to be business focused, creative, proactive, analytical, energetic, hands-on, wants to grow within the company and wants to develop new networks within the Service/Insurance industry. This position is for you if you like to be in a dynamic environment, working with a great team, ensuring excellent service standards, and maintaining high customer satisfaction. This position can be performed remotely from Monday to Friday,
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related subjects
- of 10 years of experience in Financial Services, Sales leadership experience within the Service/Insurance, Home Warranty industry
- 8+ years in similar roles
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, leadership, analytical, communication, problem solving, organizational skills.
- Strong commercial outlook and an entrepreneurial approach to business development.
- Knowledge in Digital Distribution
- Proven track record of achieving sales growth and delivery of results to business plans.
- Drive business development through external visibility and lobbying, active prospecting of potential partners, new products, and new channel in order to achieve new business targets.
- Use leading industry and customer trends knowledge to develop innovative solutions that give a distinctive competitive advantage in the market.
- Accompany prospect transition with allocated account manager: follow-up relationship and account until the prospect is fully settled.
- Identify and qualify key business opportunities to ensure business profitability of potential new business as well as alignment with commercial segmentation.
- Elaborate associated marketing and distribution strategies to transform prospects into new business.
- Keep up to date on changes in the relevant regulatory environment.
- Health Insurance
- Payed Time Off
- Travel expenses covered by the company