Our client is a multinational retail group of high-end and premium residential kitchen appliances and products based in Miami with operations in most of the Latin America and the Caribbean countries through a network of subsidiaries and dealers.
They are looking for a dynamic salesperson to join their team as a Business Development.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bilingual (English and Spanish). Portuguese is a PLUS.
- Experienced in selling premium residential kitchen appliances or in the construction or real estate
- Recommend represented products to kitchen studios, developers, general contractors, interior designers , architects, real estate agents and end consumers , based on customers’ needs and interests
- Manage the sale of all Company kitchen appliance brands to new construction projects and remodeling in the South Florida Market from inception through completion.
- Develop the company business working on a daily base with kitchen studios, interior designers, architects, real state residential developers, general contractors and real estate agents.
- Build, grow and manage the business and day-to-day relationships with current and future customers in the assigned territories
- Proven experience in project management, coordinating several functions/departments inside and outside the company and delivering results on time and within the assigned budget
- Proven experience in acquiring and developing new customers and channels