Our client is a top leader in data science, market intelligence & Intent-driven marketing, and sales support company that offers demand generation solutions to help you execute your sales and marketing strategies starting with a view of your total addressable market to the buying process.
Trusted by some of the largest technology companies, media agencies, and publishers globally, the main focus of our client is to execute their Go-to-Market strategies.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Possess technical knowledge of data integration to CRMs and MAPs, and the ability to translate how our solutions can impact the prospect company’s profitability.
- Strong understanding of marketing and advertising technology.
- Must be able to generate imaginative, innovative solutions that meet the needs of marketers. Must be a strategic thinker/solution seller using a different approach with the same tools to meet the needs of each unique customer.
- Able to work independently without constant direction or supervision, self-motivated, and possess a strong work ethic to continually strive to put forth an extra effort.
- Develop and implement sales strategies and monitor all activity and performance against goals.
- Skilled at developing leads (cold calling) across departments at target companies.
Desired Qualities and proven experience in:
- A positive and hardworking sales professional with 5+ years of B2B or enterprise sales experience.
- Strong understanding/background of Marketing and Advertising technology
- Experience with SaaS (Software as a Service)
- Develop and implement sales strategies
- Possess thorough knowledge of inner workings within enterprise accounts
- Creative and Innovative thinking
In this role, You must be:
- A high-level person with integrity, passion, and in-depth understanding of lead generation, demand generation, data platforms, marketing automation, and intent data solutions.
- An exceptional communicator, also You must possess remarkable skills for selling data-driven, integrated digital marketing solutions to enterprise technology customers.
- Capable to bring your existing network of contacts to businesses matching our ideal customer profile
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sell all data-centric solutions to key lead generation decision-makers within agencies, publishers, and enterprise prospects.
- Translate how our solutions can impact the prospect company’s marketing effectiveness across marketing, sales, and operations departments.
- Lead generation via aggressive prospecting and prospect qualification.
- Needs assessment.
- Competitive positioning.
- Needs-based proposal development.
- Post-proposal issues resolution.
- Capability presentation(s) and product demonstration(s).
- Contract development and execution.
- Cross and up-sell (where appropriate).
Education / Training
- Bachelor in Marketing / Advertising, Sales, or related careers