Our client is a fast-growth startup in Boston. The company is looking for a new team member in the Sales department.
This person will have the unique opportunity to shape future products by launching, optimizing and scaling value-add strategic partnerships. The Manager, Business Development will be highly cross-functional and a successful candidate will possess outstanding analytical and business acumen, as well as strong communication and organizational qualities.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Track-record of outstanding academic and professional achievement
- Strategic mindset with a history of developing impactful ideas
- Self-motivated, well-organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent analytical skillset—able to translate quantitative and qualitative inputs into actionable strategic direction
- Capable of effectively tracking and reporting on project goals, progress and results
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- High degree of professional and personal integrity
- Comfort working in a dynamic environment
- Willingness to travel
- Drive and develop new market research to accelerate the achievement of product roadmap.
- Source and lead partnerships core to execution of strategic initiatives.
- Negotiate contracts and agreements with vendors, partners and other third parties.
- Work cross-functionally to launch, scale and optimize products and/or partnerships.
- Conduct data-driven analysis to support and promote value-added business decisions.
- Set, track and analyze key performance indicators—presenting actionable insights and recommendations that drive towards the best possible outcome
- Contribute to achievement of dynamic business development team goals
Education / Training
- 4+ years of professional experience, with 2+ years of business development, corporate development, management consulting or investment banking experience
- Bachelor’s degree required—MBA a plus
- Digital marketing experience preferred
- Expert in Microsoft Office suite