We believe that the right person in the right place fulfill hers/his professional expectations and therefore feels engaged and generate value.
We take this believe to our clients, our candidates and of course within our organization.
We are looking for HR professionals that share our purpose, that want to make a significant impact in the professional fulfillment of the people we place, and see our clients excel because we are building a better and stronger team that add value to their operation.
We are looking for HR professionals that are passionate and care about others.
Qualifications / Requirements
- To share and embrace our purpose of adding value to our clients and placed professionals by placing the Right Person in the Right Seat leading to engaged and fulfilled employees
- To live by Commitment & Responsibility, Continuous Self-Improvement, Integrity, Caring and Teamwork & Open Communication
- Fully Bilingual (English & Spanish), been also fluent in Portuguese would be a competitive advantage
- To create and develop strong long-term relationships with CEOs, COOs, Director of HR, CFOs for LATAM or Regional HQs of large and mid-size multinationals
- To generate new business and meet sales goals
- To deeply understand new clients’ corporate culture and needs to be matched with needed skills and intangibles and guarantee successful placements
- To develop solutions to add value to our clients through staffing & recruiting
- To Lead, Train & Manage a team of 5 “Sales Reps” (Sales Reps are responsible of lead generation)
- To work hand-in-hand with the recruiting team and Account Managers to guarantee quality of service, deliverables and exceed client’s expectations
Education / Training
- Bachelor’s Degree
- MBA, Master in Human Resources or SHRM Certifications Highly preferred
- 5-7 years of experience in Human Resources or in sales targeting Human Resources verticals (benefits, HR related BI, HR consulting services)
- Deep knowledge and understanding of LATAM & US cultures
ASAP is a family owned growing organization with operations in LATAM and USA (South Florida). ASAP develops partnerships with multinationals Fortune 500, Midsize and young companies to become their strategic partner for all their Staffing & Recruiting needs.
ASAP’s structure, size and ownership merges the best of all, creating a great corporate environment were team members become family, jobs transforms into careers, to-dos into commitments, work into fun and opportunities become reality.
As a growing organization we are looking to add new members to our Miami team, specifically individuals that have the vision of been part of something bigger than themselves, who sees no limits and obstacles but opportunities, and who feels passion for new challenges.