Our client is a leading telecommunication and digital services provider that serves 50 million customers worldwide. They are currently looking for a Capex/ Opex Analyst to join their team in Panama!
This is a great opportunity to be part of a company ranked in the top 25 of multinational companies of the “Great Place to Work” that offers great benefits for their employees.
You will be responsible for support, analyze and follow up capital and operations expenditures around a new line of business.
Qualifications / Requirements
- High analytical capabilities with a ability to extract insights from data and connect dots
- Communication across all different org levels and stakeholders
- Proven experience crafting Strategy, Business Development, Reporting and/or Finance departments
- Enjoy getting into the details and solving complex problems
- Ability to articulate large data sources into useful analytical reports to elaborate and follow up performance tracking
- Extensive experience building sophisticated, multi-year business plan models, demonstrated success managing P&L’s
- Ability to craft solid executive reports and presentations to high management
- Knack for coordinating multiple teams towards achieving a common goal
- Maintain balance between attention to detail and swift execution.
Desired professional experience
- 3-6 years of relevant experience with a mix of finance and operating roles.
- Experience in planning, analytics and finance areas, in Telco or Fintech companies preferred.
- Financial services partnerships experience and network.
- Experience working multidisciplinary teams with background in Strategy, Planning, Product, Data Science.
Define governance, rules of engagement and automate process around MFS expenses control for all Millicom operations to ensure approved targets are delivered
· Continuously identify and drive MFS CapEx and/or OpEx efficiency initiatives across all Millicom operations ensuring best operational practices are adopted
· Define and improve all financial reporting requirements, visibilities and KPIS across group for MFS CapEx / OpEx
· Prepare analysis, reports and presentations for ExCo and Board meetings materials with regards to MFS Capex / OpEx for all operations
· Review and validate bottom up budget and quarterly reforecast MFS CapEx and/or OpEx figures per country ensuring synergies are realized and efficiencies banked
· Act as gate-keeper for MFS capital allocation requests from all assigned operations recommending them for approval when ready
· Ensure MFS CapEx / OpEx executions are done efficiently, timely and effectively at right opportunities, with correct information and assumptions
· Define processes, policies, templates and continuously identify areas of improvement in MFS CapEx / OpEx approval process optimizing and further automating existing procedures, including ICO
Education / Training
Business Administration, Economics or Engineering Master’s Degree, MBA is a plus