We are looking for an extraordinary leader to be the next Category Manager (Direct to Fabric) of one of the most fast growing international manufacturing companies in The United States of America.
About our client
This company is well known for producing high-speed industrial inkjet printers, and pigmented ink and chemical products for the garment and apparel, home goods, and textile accessories for the decorating industry.
This is a great opportunity for you because:
Our client offers medical insurance effective the first day of the next month, dental plan, 6 months of maternity leave, paternity leave, tuition reduction program, life insurances and Investment Savings Plan (401K) match up to 4%.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree with a focus in marketing or related field from an Accredited Institute.
- Domestic and international travel is necessary. Valid passport and driver’s license is required.
- Computer Skills: Strong experience with Microsoft Office, Salesforce and Pardot.
- Soft skills: great people-skills, organization, problem-solving, highly detailed and communicative, work well cross-department and cross-functionally within marketing team, and ability to remain calm under pressure and work in a fast pace environment.
- Fully comprehend our DTF product system and solution capabilities including features / functionality.
- Work closely with the product marketing managers and applications teams in headquarters and here in North America, build GTM plan NPI and GA plans.
- Coordinating and maintaining internal relationships with our North America marketing team, including, content, communications, graphics, applications and lead generation managers.
- Understand and translate product attributes, value propositions, facts and figures into high-performing marketing materials including but not limited to brochures, kits, pamphlets, data-sheet, competitive analysis charts, ad-hoc one page with additional finished goods samples.
- Define DTF process to optimize product marketing, support inside and field sales marketing materials, KISS intranet site insights and updates, and other digital portals.
- Build and adhere a budget to successful execute role and produce assets, including videos.
- Support marketing projects including tradeshows and road shows as well as be a key leader developing narratives for in-house events for prospects and customers once a month.
- Track key performance and insights: provide metric reports both quantitative and qualitative.
- Five years of product marketing experience and/or five industry expertise in marketing / sales in a Direct of Fabric capacity.